Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Diciding it's Time to Divorce your Spouse

Welcome to my divorce blog.


You do not go to a divorce attorney to find out if you should divorce your spouse. That is a decision you have to make before you consult an attorney. Your relationship with your spouse is personal and intimate; no one other than yourself is in a position to decide that the relationship must be terminated.

Let’s make it clear: only you know when your marriage should cease to exist.

Of course, if you are the victim of domestic violence, you should seek help immediately (whether the thought of going through a divorce has entered your mind or not).

If your children are victims of domestic violence, you should seek help immediately because it is your obligation, your duty, your absolute responsibility, to protect your children. Allowing your children to be physically, emotionally, psychologically or sexually abused makes you complicit.

If you are reading this and do not know where to seek help with a domestic violence situation, email me at ralbertyesq@aol.com or call me at 718-261-7200 and I will provide you with contact information to organizations that can help you. Please remember that you can dial 911 for help and the police will come to assist you.

In this blog I will write about divorce issues but bear in mind that your life experience is different from everyone else's and although there are similarities between your divorce and your second cousin’s friend’s divorce, you cannot assume that your divorce will be handled in the same manner or will be resolved in the same way.

Nothing I will write in this blog is the final word about divorce actions or totally applicable to your situation. To know about divorce law and how it is applicable to your particular case you have to consult an attorney.

I hope that what you read in this blog will be useful to you in some way.

Link to Attorney Profile

1 comment:

  1. after 4 years of suffering . my husband left me and my kids hated me for no reason, i got sacked at work without any genuine reasons, i shared tears daily living a lonely life but i was determined to know what is the cost of my predicament, one day as i was going through some articles on the internet i saw a testimony of mrs Vanessa testifying how she got her life revived by dr Ogbeifun the honest man and i quickly contacted him VIA ( ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com ) and i explained my situation to him and he told me my ex who i broke up with to marry my husband was responsible for my misfortune and he vows to frustrate my life because i didn't marry him.
    dr Ogbeifun ask me what i wanted him to do to my ex who is after my life i told him to cast a dead spell on him because as long as he is alive he will never allow me a moment of peace , which he did and within 3 days he was dead and since his death my life have been so transformed, my kids now love me and my husband is back to me i latter got a call to return to work that the sack was a mistake , wow what a miracle .. thanks allot dr Ogbeifun. you can contact dr Ogbeifun via call or whatsapp +2348102574680 or through his email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete